Saturday, November 27, 2010

O M - Get OVER HERE



Hey guys,

The above video is the teaser for Mortal Kombat Rebirth!! Now this might just be the most action-packed-and-wicked film of the year.

At first I didn't know if this video was a spoof or not since it opened with Resident Evil music and the city was called Deacon City which is similar to Raccoon City from the Resident movies, but after watching the fight scenes it looks legit.

Mortal Kombat + a decent story plot >> What more can we ask for? =P

SERIOUSLY CAN-NOT WAIT!!

Till next time,
Kuro Luffy

P.S. Sub Zero LIVES ON!!

5 comments:

  1. I saw this a while back! Definitely going to see it if it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I've been away but I'm glad I could catch up on your blog! I made a new post too, check it out if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Mortal Kombat movie? Count me in.

    ReplyDelete