Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Zero Punctuation on iPhone Games



This week's ZP. Hilarious stuff, best episode for a while. Sadly, I haven't got an iPhone and the only casual game I've really played is Plants vs. Zombies and I regret wasting all my time.

Now that I've lost your attention with boring talk about games I have some ranting to do. So I'm waiting for GT5 and BO (hurr hurr), I placed a pre-order on GT5 Collector's but EB games only received 10 copies for 30 preorders those bloody twats. So expect game impressions of GT5 on Friday, I probably won't do a review of Black Ops because I must be the only person in the world right now who hasn't played yet.

P.S. PUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDIPUDDI

1 comment:

  1. A review of Gran Turismo 5 would be wonderful. And that ZP video has a really fast speaking person in it.

    ReplyDelete