Monday, October 4, 2010

Duke Nukem Forever Release Date



So I might be a bit late with this, you guys seem to be more in tune with gaming news than I am, which, frankly, isn't that difficult. Today I bring you some good/bad news depending on what you think of Duke Nukem Forever. A tentative release date for shipping has been given to Amazon and Gamestop. February 1st would be the day to mark on your calenders but with pencil obviously.

I hadn't seen any real gameplay videos of DNF so I'd just like to say that from what I saw in the video above ITS GONNA BE KERAZZY. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay looks smooth and well planned. The atmosphere is perfect and the way the rain sticks on the camera adds much more realism and immersion. The dialogue that isn't composed of swearing continues with the brash humor that we know and love. All in all, I'm genuinely excited.

5 comments: