Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September Flicks (2010)

September seems to be a good movie for actions fans, and perfect for those back to school movie nights.


Machete  (Sept. 3rd)
Danny Trejo stars in an awesome sex/action/explosion-exploitation flick. I have a feeling this might be more adrenaline filled then the Expendables so be sure to watch for the intestine rope and minigun bike.


Resident Evil: Afterlife (Sept. 10th)
I loved all the Resident Evil films. All those zombies and nukes and guns and slow-mo matrix-esque effects. Unfortunately this movie is in 3D and right there it means the action scenes aren't going to have quite the resolution as good ol' 2D. Besides that it promises to be a good conclusion to the series.


The American (Sept. 1st)
It seems like quite a long time since I last saw a George Clooney film but now he's back with a spy thriller. Watch It. But personally, I'd still rather watch Machete.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a movie fan, but Machete looks like it has some potential to be a cult film XP

    I just got into blogging, so finding a bunch of stuff I like is gonna be fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the next Resident Evil movie! Nice post =)

    ReplyDelete